[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: RED WIND

Hi Matt (and everyone else of course!),
Thanks for responding so quickly.
"Red Wind" has 5 short stories in it correct?(As well as being
a short story itself.) I happen to have my copy of
"Trouble is My Business" at home so I'll check that tonight.
Here are the 3 short story collections that I have and a breakdown
of each underneath them. First, could you(or someone) do me
a small favor? :

Please list the 5 short stories from the book "Red Wind" for me so
I can do some cross referencing before I purchase it
(on Mon.) Thanks. Well here goes:

Besides "TIMB" I have these 3 books
1. PickUp On Noon Street
-Pickup On Noon Street