[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: RED WIND

On Fri, 9 May 1997 05:21:16 -0400 e j m duggan <ejmd@compuserve.com>
writes:
>>Maybe we could start with Chandler's "Red Wind,"

I only have 1 problem with this : AND DON"T SPAM ME.
I've just check the inside jacket of 4 of my Chandler books
(3 of them contain short stories) and none of them even
mention "Red Wind". I know that it rings a bell though.
Could someone please tell me if this was a novel or a
short story? I would call my local used bookstore but my
friend doesn't open the store until 10 am.
Also, if someone just wants to complile a list and send
it to me containing all of Chandler's works that even
better.

Thanks, Paul.
hardboiled@juno.com
http://www.bayside.net/users/cyberboiled/
"Where hardboiled fiction meets the Internet"
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca