[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: The Glass Key

Okay, WIlliam, I'll see if I can come up with a few items myself and
email them to you. Might be fun. I'm on another list where we do this
type of thing, but they are all public domain stories we can download
without violating copyright. For our fiction, which is newer (I think it
has to be 75 years old to reproduce), we could try to get readily
available works for starters (to echo what you already said), maybe
famous stories that will be anthologies in libraries and people have a
chance at obtaining. New stories might be good, too, and this would
focus new authors. Also, short is always good, though we could schedule
a chapter-a-week type of thing of, say a novel-length work.

What fun!

Richard King
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca