[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Pronzini

I probably shoudln't advertise, but since several of you have asked
about Bill Pronzini's Nameless books, I'll add that my small press,
Crippen & Landru Publishers, issued Bill's Nameless collection
SPADEWORK, in both trade softcover and signed, limited edition--the
latter with a tipped-in page from Bill's files.  Though I says it as
shouldn't, it's a fien collection with a marvelous noirish cover.

You can have a look at the cover design &c. (before you send C&L
money for it, as you doubtless will) at our website: http://www.avalon.net/~scott/cl/

Doug
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca