[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: New O'Brien book?

I just ran across a listing for what may be a new book by Geoffrey
O'Brien, that chronicler of the hard-boiled. It is titled HARDBOILED
AMERICA: LURID PAPERBACKS AND THE MASTERS OF NOIR. It is published by Da
Capo Press in 1997, and costs $16.95. ISBN is 0-306-80773-4.

Is this indeed a new book or a retitled version of his earlier
HARDBOILED AMERICA: THE LURID YEARS OF PAPERBACKS published in 1981, I
believe (which is an excellent book)? I'm going to order it.

Richard King
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]