[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: RE: Goodis Short Fiction

Unfortunatly I can't compare them.  One of the reasons I would like to see
someone compile them is because I haven't been able to find them.   What I do
know is they were all published between  1940 and 1947 in things like
"Detective Fiction Weekly", "Double-Action Detective", "G-Men Detective" and
I have the issues numbers and dates (and will be happy to provide them) but
I've been looking for them for quite some time to no avail.

May I suggest "Moon in the Gutter" if you are looking past Black Lizard stuff
for additional Goodis.  It's my favorite of the stuff not in current
circulation.

Quick note:  Just read my intro and cringed.  I meant new authors/books...I
didn't mean to ignore both Joel Rose's or Kent Anderson's previous work
(which is outstanding) and I forgot to include "The Dishwasher" by Dannie
Martin.

Chris

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca