Re : RARA-AVIS: Aloha from the cornfields!

Frederick Zackel wrote :

> As a new-bee, I should introduce myself.  I wrote two private eye books
>  almost twenty years ago. COCAINE AND BLUE EYES was published in 1978 and
>  CINDERELLA AFTER MIDNIGHT was published in 1980.

  I read Cocaine And Blue Eyes 10 years ago, and I remember I enjoyed it
(I've kept it on my 'good ones' shelves). Didn't know there was another one
in the series. Ok, one more addition to my ever-growing to-be-found list...

  And welcome, Fred !

# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]