[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: BLACK LIZARD CHECKLIST

Hello all,

I've gotten  many requests for a printout of the Black lizard
books, so, in order to keep my mailing costs down, I'm typing out the
list for everyone. There are 62 paperbacks, three oversize
(tradesize) paperbacks and 5 Hardcovers. The first, The Straight Man
by Kent Nelson, was printed in 1978. The rest were published starting
six years later in 1984. On the  list, I'm going to
name the 13 titles I currently have for sale if anyone is interested.
I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but my time is also money.
Postage will be $3.00. Enjoy  the list.

PAPERBACKS:
(in alphabetical order)

Carny Kill, Robert Edmond Alter
Swamp Sister, Robert Edmond Alter
The Far Cry, Fredric Brown
His Names Was Death, Fredric Brown         VG $3.00
Jealous Woman, James M. Cain                    Fine $5.00
The Root of His Evil, James M. Cain           Fine $5.00
Sinful Woman, James M. Cain                      Fine $5.00
Fast One, Paul Cain
Seven Slayers, Paul Cain                          VG+-Near Fine $4.00
Perversity, Francis Carco
I Wake Up Screaming, Steve Fisher
Port Tropique, Barry Gifford
Black Friday, David Goodis
Cassidy's Girl, David Goodis
Nightfall, David Goodis
Shoot the Piano Player, Davids Goodis
Street of No Return, David Goodis
Ill Wind, W.L. Heath
Violent Saturday, W.L. Heath
You Play the Black and the Red Comes Up, Eric Knight (Richard
Hallas)
The Truth of the Matter, John Lutz
The Name of the Game is Death, Dan J. Marlowe
Never Live Twice, Dan J. Marlowe
Strongarm, Dan J. Marlowe
Vengence Man, Dan J. Marlowe
The Straight Man, Kent Nelson
Detour, Helen Neilson
Sing Me A Murder, Helen Neilson
The Damned Don't Die, Jim Nisbet
Masques, Bill Pronzini
The Running of the Beasts, Pronzini & Barry Malzberg
Dig My Grave Deep, Peter Rabe
Kill the Boss Goodbye, Peter Rabe
The Out is Death, Peter Rabe
Coffin & Co, Njaimi Simon
Dead Meet, Roger L. Simon
Only in L.A., Murray Sinclair
Tough Luck L.A., Murray Sinclair                      VG+ $3.50
After Dark My Sweet, Jim Thompson               Fine $5.00
The Alcoholics, Jim Thompson
The Criminal, Jim Thompson
Cropper's Cabin, Jim Thompson
The Getaway, jim Thompson
The Grifters, Jim Thompson                                Fine $5.00
A Hell of a Woman, Jim Thompson                     Fine $5.00
Nothing More Than Murder, Jim Thompson      Fine $5.00
Pop 1280, Jim Thompson                                    Fine $5.00
Recoil, Jim Thompson
Savage Night, Jim Thompson
A Swell Looking Babe, Jim Thompson                Fine $5.00
Wild Town, Jim Thompson
The Killing, Lionel White
The Devil Wears Wings, Harry Whittington
Fires That Destroy, Harry Whittington
Forgive Me Killer, Harry Whittington
A Moment to Pray, Harry Whitting ton
A Ticket to Kill, Harry Whittington
Web of Murder, Harry Whittington
The Black Moss of Brother Springer, Charles Willeford
The Burnt Orange Heresy, Charles Willeford       Near Fine $5.00
Cockfighter, Charles Willeford
Pick-up, Charles Willeford

TRADE SIZE PAPERBACKS:
The Black Lizard Anthology of Crime Fiction, Edited  by Ed Gorman
The Second Anthology of Black Lizard Crime Fiction, edited by Gorman
Silk Stalkings:When Women Write of Murder, Victoria Nichols & Susan
Thompson.

HARDCOVERS
Death Puppet, Jim Nisbet
Lethal Injection, Jim Nisbet
Goodbye L.A., Murray Sinclair
Low Bite, Sin Soracco
Blood on the Dining Room Floor, Gertrude Stein

James Mountain, Bookseller
Specializing in Mystery & Detective Fiction

Po Box 693
Qualicum Beach, B.C.
Canada, V9K 1T2
PH:(250) 752-4658 (PST)
e-mail:cheryl-james@bcsupernet.com
http://WWW.abebooks.com/home/GRENDEL/

TERMS: All books subject to prior sale. Please e-mail to reserve.
All prices in U.S. dollars.
Dealer's trade courtesies extended.
Postage: In North America; $4,00 for first book, $1.00 each extra book. Overseas shipments will be billed at cost.
Any item, for any reason, may be returned within three weeks of receipt.
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]