[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Honey West.

  I have a vague memory of reading a Honey West paperback way back when,
this was around 1970 and I was only 15, and it did not make much of a
lasting impression, about the only thing that sticks is that unlike the
television show she was depicked as pretty much a dunce, with her main
trick when confronted by heavies was to whip off her top and stun them
with the sight of her breasts and escape or bop them on the head!

  But I don't even remember the title of the book, as I said it's been a
while.
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]