[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: RARA-AVIS: Share your fantasy...

>Good thing that Randisi is not reading this or he would punch Ed Gorman in the
>mouth if that is all the inscribed copy meant to him.

 Well, actually he knows.  I was concerned that the copy I bought had been
stolen; Randisi was understanding and said that Gorman, like other writers,
accumulate presentation copies all the time and occasionally need to get rid
of some of them.  He didn't think that this was a stolen book, but he wanted
to avoid any potential embarassment & didn't want to ask.

Very understanding I thought.

Jim Stephenson
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca