[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: RARA-AVIS: Re:david goodis

I think that's true to download the monthly E-zine. The editors usually
make the individual stories available separately after a few months for
a few bucks each. You might e-mail the editors and ask if that's a
possibility for the Goodis story.--Duane

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]