[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Honey West

BaxDeal@aol.com wrote:

> I was wondering if the old HONEY WEST private eye TV series from the 60's was
> based on a series of books.

Yep. Honey West was created by G.G. Fickling, the joint pseudonym of
Gloria Fickling and Forrest E. Fickling.  The series started in 1957
with _This Girl For Hire_; the last Honey West novel was published in
1972!  They were all paperback originals published by Pyramid.  I
*could* list all of the Honey West titles but, ah, my wrists are broken.
Yeah, that's it, that's the ticket.

The Honey West TV show ran from Sept. 1965 to Sept. 1966, BTW.
--
James Stephenson
Rare Books & Special Collections Cataloger