[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: *Whip Hand*/Willeford

I paid $2.50 for *Whip Hand*, having No Idea that the book had any
connection to Willeford. It's not Near Fine, but it's at least Very Good,
and the cover is flawless: Tall blonde in blue dress and heels, standing
very erect facing spine of the book while looking directly (defiantly) at
me (the reader) over her left shoulder, left hand dropped behind her back
clenched around the butt of the longest whip I have Ever seen on a pb
cover, which drops down and then winds around the bottom of the page a
bit. I bought the book for the fabulous cover. The info about Willeford
has made me Very Happy. Thanks, James.

Michael D. Sharp, Dept. of English, University of Michigan
(msharp@umich.edu)