[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: RARA-AVIS: Re:david goodis

The April issue of the pulp-reprint E-zine "Pulp Fiction Monthly"
includes a short story by Goodis that's not in the crime genre: "Beyond
Courage" - originally published in July 1943 issue of "Battle Birds
Magazine." It's a typical sort of air-war pulp story from the period,
but interesting for the fact that it's quite different from the type of
crime story we're accustomed to seeing from Goodis.You can find "Pulp
Fiction Monthly" at the Pulp Central section of the Vintage Library
site. Its URL is

http://www.vintagelibrary.com

--Duane Spurlock

-