[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: RARA-AVIS: Cornell Woolrich question

Thanks very much for the info. This is interesting stuff to know.
So they brought in Jimmy Stewart to testify . . . personally, even
though I like Stewart's work, I'm not sure how an actor playing a
character is qualified to give testimony about a studio's business
dealings--especially when you consider how convoluted most of those
deals seem to be.

After finishing the stories in "Rear Window," I wanted to try one of his
novels. I picked up "I Married a Dean Man," because that's the only one
the bookstore had. I'll be checking some of the second-hand shops later
this week. Any recommendations for which of Woolrich's novels I should
check out first?

Again, thanks for the update!--Duane Spurlock

and in particular his reference to the 'landmark copyright case': . . .
>.

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]