[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: RARA-AVIS: greetings from a new digest subscriber

I picked up the Marlowe book you mention from a remainder table. I
haven't read it yet, but it's on my short list.

At the same time, I bought "Kill the Boss Goodbye" by Peter Rabe. A very
terse psychological profile of a gang boss losing his marbles. Pretty
good. Can anyone recommend any other Rabe novels?--Duane Spurlock

>called) "Hardboiled America," I would say, yes, William "Lee"
>Burroughs's Junkie qualifies as hardboiled, if not on its subject
>matter, then at least on its beautifully pure and simple prose style.
>Is there anyone else out there who admires Dan J. Marlowe's "The Name of
>the Game is Death"?
>
>Looking forward to hearing from you all.
>
>-
># RARA-AVIS:  To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis"
># to majordomo@icomm.ca

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]