[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: greetings from a new digest subscriber

An idle search on "David Goodis" led me here and the hope of getting
(and maybe giving) good recommendations of authors not yet discovered
led me to subscribe.  Re someone's post about (I believe the book is
called) "Hardboiled America," I would say, yes, William "Lee"
Burroughs's Junkie qualifies as hardboiled, if not on its subject
matter, then at least on its beautifully pure and simple prose style.
Is there anyone else out there who admires Dan J. Marlowe's "The Name of
the Game is Death"?

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]