[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Newer Authors

    Regarding authors, try Donald Westalakes's upcoming return
    to the Richard Stark pseudonym, or even my John Cuddy
    books (especially THE STAKED GOAT and RESCUE).  Slightly
    off-topic, my wife and I rented the vidieo THINGS TO DO
    IN DENVER WHEN YOU'RE DEAD, with Andy Garcia, Treat Williams,
    Christopher Walken, etc.  There is a supporting actress
    who does the best believeable hooker turn I've ever seen, and
    the plot is nearly perfectly foreshadowed and echoed throughout.

                    Jeremiah Healy

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]