[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: CFP: The Robicheaux Report

Call for contributions:

THE ROBICHEAUX REPORT
A James Lee Burke Newsletter

(check the Call at http://www.db.dk/dbaa/jbs/jlb/rr/cfp.htm - available from
April 21)

For a planned electrnic newsletter on mystery author James Lee Burke I am
looking for contributions. I would like to print article and longer reviews,
but the newsletter will also contain a variety of other types of material.
Please let me know if you like to contribute - perhaps you already have
written something or you would like to. Please email me at jbs@db.dk.

Through "The James Lee Burke Internet Guide"
(http://www.db.dk/dbaa/jbs/jlb/jlb.htm) the newsletter will be distributed
to James Lee Burke fans as well as mystery fans in general. I also plan to
make a printed copy for distribution to fans without connection to Internet.

Sincerely