[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: James Ellroy

I guess one of the reasons for my earlier post regarding
_American Tabloid_ and whether or not it is "hardboiled"
is that I think James Ellroy is perhaps the hardest of the
hardboiled, with _Tabloid_ an excellent example of his
work, operating at high gear.

I for one can hardly wait for the next volume in the series
that Ellroy is putting together.  In fact, I can hardly wait
for the next volume of _anything_ by Ellroy (what was the
general response of this crowd to his autobiographical
work _My Dark Places_?).

Craig Larson
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca