[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Re: COUNT ME OUT - Russell James

Ann Theis posted some quotes from the 3/14/97 Publisher's Weekly review
of my latest US thriller COUNT ME OUT.
It sounds a great review, Ann, but over here in Britain I don't get to
see Publishers Weekly  - and I certainly can't rely on my publishers
doing so.  Any chance you could send me a copy?  (Either here on
rara-avis or direct to
<russell.james@dial.pipex.com>
--
COUNT ME OUT is published as a paperback original in the UK
by Serpent's Tail, and in America by Foul Play (Spring 97).

-