[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Dorothy B. Hughes - recommendation

>Has anyone ever read anything by Dorothy B. Hughes? I'm about half-way
>through one called RIDE THE PINK HORSE (1946) and I thought I'd report
>it is definitely in the hard-boiled category.

This one is one of her best novels, maybe even her best !
Huges was in the rest of her works more in the suspense and thriller avenues
than HB... but this is not  a negative point.

> Can anyone recommend any other Hughes works?
>
>Richard King
>-

Try:  'The Fallen Sparrow'  -   'In a Lonely Place'

Hope this helps.

E.Borgers

 Check for WEBORGERS, my website,  at following URL:

   http://www.singnet.com.sg/~etienne/