[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Fangs/Ann the excitable apologizes

Dear Jon,

Well, I'm disappointed in myself for assuming that you were Jon
Jackson, the author. In librarian mode, I should have confirmed
that you were/weren't Jon Jackson the author before posting
wildly to the whole list. Sorry, I will attempt to be more unassuming
in the future.

I'm delighted that you are Jon Jackson -
fellow fan of mysteries, possessing a good sense of humor...

Ann, the Excitable

--
Ann Chambers Theis
Collection Management Supervisor