series that resulted ... starring George Segal (?) and Maggie Han (?) ... in
a series the title of which I can't remember ...

The Digger series ...

        #1 - Smoked Out
        #2 - Fool's Flight
        #3 - Dead Letter
        #4 - Lucifer's Weekend

... and that's all I know about.

He and his wife, Mollie Cochran, did a two book series about a chess
Grandmaster - Justin Gilead (?).

He has a number of non-series titles out there too ... mostly in the
mystery/thriller arena ... and it seems to me he and his wife did a Sci-Fi
fantasy title as well.

He was nominated six times for a Shamus Award ... and received one.

        Trace - To Old a Cat (nominee 1987)
        Trace - Pigs Get Fat (nominee 1986)
        The Ceiling of Hell (winner 1985)
        Trace and 47 Miles of Rope (nominee 1985)
        Trace (nominee 1984)
        Digger #1 - Smoked Out (nominee 1983)

Someone else covered the Edgars I think.

Dick Higgins
dick.higgins@mail.wdn.com

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca