[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Murphy/Trace

J. Jackson wrote:

> Steve,
>
> I see a couple of members have posted the list.  Maybe they also  can give
> you the titles in the Digger series.  Murphy wrote these first--the
> characters are basically the same.  It appears that Digger became Trace
> when Murphy switched publishers.
>
> Anyone know what Murphy is up to these days?
>
> Jon Jackson
> jjackson@surfari.net
>
> ----------
> > From: Stephen Miller <growl@compuserve.com>
> >

> > I'm looking for a list of books written by Warren Murphy featuring the
> > insurance investigator Trace.
> >

> -
> # RARA-AVIS:  To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis"
> # to majordomo@icomm.ca

Glad to oblige, Jon:

Here are the Digger stories by Warren Murphy

Smoked Out (1982)
Fool's Flight (1982)
Dead Letter (1982)
Lucifer's Weekend (1982)

This is all I see listed in 20th C. Crime and Mystery Writers (St.
James), 3rd ed. I think a new edition of this wonderful, but expensive,
book is out but I haven't got it yet.

Richard King
rlking@marsh.vinu.edu
-