[Prev][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: The Big Sleep on TV

To be honest, I never was all that hot about the version of THE BIG SLEEP
released in 1946, but I do think enough of it to be interested in the
pre-release version that has been mentioned a couple times lately.  So I
was pleased (and I think others here will likely be also) to see that
according to the monthly schedule they have online, Turner Classic
Movies will air both versions the evening of April 14.

--
Ken Yousten             "...someday I'm gonna be lucky and run into
Blacksburg, VA           you when I'm carrying a bowl of goldfish"