[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: link

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997, jack saunders wrote:

: I draw parallels between my work and that of outsider visual
: artists: I am self-taught, at odds with the literary establishment,
: as prolific as a mental patient in an insane asylum, and I work in
: long, connected series of books, related thematically, which I call
: cycles.

Uh, yeah.  Such are the perils of running an open list.  If I can get
the archives working with a closed list, I'll probably close it again
so's only subscribers can send (although I can approve the good
stuff).

Bill
--
William Denton : Toronto, Canada : buff@vex.net : Caveat lector.