[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: February 1997 archives now up.

Hi,

I just finished making a few changes to the processed archives from
last month, and they are up at

    http://www.vex.net/~buff/rara-avis/archives/9702/

in case you want to check for something you deleted.  179 messages
went by in February.

While fixing up the web site, I also added in some things to the
Hammett biblio (some poems and short non-fiction, links to movies) and
the Willeford biblio (contents of some anthologies).

I've been lucky enough to get some pretty rare Willeford books lately,
such as his two volumes of autobiography and a hilarious and
disgusting short memoir called _A Guide for the Undehemorrhoided_, and
I have to say my admiration for him keeps on growing.  What a writer.
Apparently a hell of a guy, too.

Bill
--
William Denton : Toronto, Canada : buff@vex.net : Caveat lector.