[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: RARA-AVIS Arthur Lyons, Roger Simon bibliographies

>Here are the Lyons' books I'm aware of :
>
>The Second Coming : Satanism In America, 1980
> > Jacob Ash
>The Dead Are Discreet, 1974
>All God'S Children, 1975
>The Killing Floor, 1976
>Dead Ringer, 1977
>Castles Burning, 1979
>Hard Trade, 1980
>At The Hands Of Another, 1984

If you are looking for US copyright dates --
At the hands of another is actually 1983
Castles burning is actually 1980
Hard trade is actually 1981

Add:
Three with a bullet (1985)
Fast fade (1987)
Other people's money (1989)

>And could someone post a bibliography of Roger L. Simon ?

The Moses Wine series includes

The big fix (1973)
Wild turkey (1975)
Peking duck (1979)
California roll (1985)
The straight man (1986)
Raising the dead (1988)
The lost coast (1997)

As luck would have it, I just unpacked my copy of the new book tonight.
Moses, who now has a corporate level P. I. firm, tosses it all aside when
his radical environmentalist son (it must be in the genes) is accused of
murder.  I am not sure when I will get around to reading this, but if I do
I will give a book report.

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]