[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: RARA-AVIS Arthur Lyons, Roger Simon bibliographies

According to LoLehmann@aol.com:

> Does anybody know what Roger Simon and Arthur Lyons are up to these days ?
>
> Here are the Lyons' books I'm aware of :
>
> The Second Coming : Satanism In America, 1980
>  > Jacob Ash
> The Dead Are Discreet, 1974
> All God'S Children, 1975
> The Killing Floor, 1976
> Dead Ringer, 1977
> Castles Burning, 1979
> Hard Trade, 1980
> At The Hands Of Another, 1984

False Pretenses, 1994 (Asch) hardback (OP) and 1995 pbk
Other People's Money, (Asch) 1989
Fast Fade, (Asch) 1987 (OP)
Three With A Bullet, (Asch) 1986?

Also some nonfiction:  The Blue Sense: Psychic Detectives and Crime, 1991 (OP)
Physical Evidence, and Unnatural Causes - written with Thomas Noguchi
around 1988 - 1990
Satan Wants You: The Cult of Devil Worshop in America, 1989
(POL)

OP=out of print, POL=not available - in limbo

Cordially,
Ann

--
Ann Chambers Theis