[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: The Pulp magazine index

  Yes, there is a splendid index to the pulp mystery magazines:
MYSTERY, DETECTIVE AND ESPIONAGE FICTION: A CHECKLIST OF FICTION IN
US PULP MAGAZINES 1915-1974 by Michael L. Cook and Stephen Miller.  2
Volumes, Garland, 1988.

The set was originally priced at over $100, but recently Garland
lowered the price to only $25.00--which is how I could afford my
copies.  The index is amazingly useful, and if you have any interest
in the pulps, you should order it.

Michael Cook also publishd an index to digest-sized mystery
magazines, but that's still around $60.00--with the result that I
don't have a copy.
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]