[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Hollywood - Bloch

Robert Bloch is a fabulous writer, so fabulous that I'll read his
scifi/fantasy stuff (a genre I normally ignore).  I have a Gold Medal
collection called Atoms and Evil (1962) which is full of entertaining,
creepy, and frequently hilarious short science/fantasy stories which
frequently echo crime-fiction in cool, inventive ways. Though he's not
HardBoiled in any trad. sense, I think members of this list would love him
(if they don't already).

Michael D. Sharp, Dept. of English, University of Michigan
(msharp@umich.edu)

"Oh boy, sleep! That's where I'm a viking!" --Ralph Wiggum

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca