[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Pulp question

  I have a French magazine reprinting an illo by comics giant Jack Kirby,
illustrating an Eric Howard story entitled "No Corpse, No Cash". It's
supposed to come from a 1941 issue of a magazine called _Detective Short
Stories_. I've never heard any other mention of this magazine; can someone
confirm its existence ?

  About Robert Bloch: Bloch is a giant in the same class as Fredric Brown.
I've read dozens of his short story anthologies and novels, and I would be
hard pressed to recommended one book more than another; they're all well
worth looking for, you shouldn't be disappointed.

Laurent
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca