[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Timothy Harris - crime/HB writer

Could some followers of the List give more details about Timothy Harris and
his works.

I know two of his novels:

Kyd for Hire
Goodnight and Goodbye

Plus a third one for which I don't find traces for the exact title (plot:
around the dying of an old streetcars line...)
These novels are from the end of the seventies, very early 80's at the latest.

He is a great writer from what I could judge from my reading; more than just
a good one.

Could someone give me more bio information about this author, as well as
confirmation if there are other books by Timothy Harris,  giving the missing
titles?

Thanks in advance for any help on this matter.

E.Borgers
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/ 6384/

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca