[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: A couple of new story lists

Interesting you should bring up Reeves. After reading the Goulart book a
while ago, I tried to find Reeves. Libraries, archives, mystery book
stores, none could help.
If anyone does know where Reeves can be found, please tell me. One of the
web mystery search engines, perhaps. Bowling Green, maybe?

bbbbbob@earthlink.net