[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Fredric Brown

To the excellent recommendations given by others (I especially like
"The Fabulous Clipjoint"), I would like to add the ten or so volumes
of Brown's short stories published by Dennis MacMillan. Brown was an
extraordinary writer of short fiction, and the breadth of his themes,
his ingenuity, sense of humor, and animal gusto in spinning a yarn
make him great fun to read. I don't know if the MacMillan series is
still in print. If it isn't, it should be.

Regards,
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]