[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Two questions +1 and one answer

By F. Brown I've read only *The Lenient Beast*, a novel told from multiple
perspectives (Thompson uses this same technique in *The Kill-Off*) about a
guy who finds a dead body in his backyard and the detectives who try to
solve the case. It's really inventive and entertaining, which is about all
I can say w/o revealing things that should be discovered while reading.
The story is unusual (and frankly, creepier) for being set in, I believe,
Tucson, AZ.

 Michael

Michael D. Sharp                 "My time-wasting abilities are legendary!
msharp@umich.edu                 If only I could harness them as a force
Department of English            for good!" -- Shaun M. Strohmer
University of Michigan

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca