[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Apology

Sorry, if I have offended any professor on this list, I apologize.  It came
to my mind after my previous post that there are several professors on this
list.  There are professors and there are professors.  I know several
professors who understand mystery fiction in general, such as Mike Nevins,
Bill Crider, Peter Robinson, and Doug Greene.  And there are English
professors who don't.

Yes, I understood every word of the definition by these editors, too, but
this entry is still unsatisfactory, academic or not.

Sorry again.  I know, I know, hardboiled guys don't apologize.
Jiro Kimura