[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS:Hammett blbiography

Bill Denton,

I have copies of all the Bestseller, Mercury, and Jonathan Press Hammett
anthologies put together by Frederic Dannay, and can send you the
contents (along with series characters of each story).  First
publication in a book by the author IS important bibliographically.

You can probably also get this information in Al Hubin's CRIME
FICTION II, though he lists the stories in each book alphabetically
rathere than in the order they were printed

I make this offer even though I haven't had the time yet to send Bill
Denton  a few more Chandler short story details he requested.  I WILL
get on it.  Very busy right now with Crippen & Landru stuff.

Doug
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]