[Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Administrative notes (January archive is up)

Hi,

Well, the list is a month old now, more or less, and it's doing much
better than I ever expected.  There are 136 subscribers, from the US,
Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Denmark, Taiwan,
Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Brazil, India, France, Spain, Japan,
Singapore, Hungary and maybe some others hiding under .gov, .edu or
.net .  256 messages were posted in January, which is about 8 a day on
average.

Tonight I processed the archives for last month, and you can see them
at

    http://www.vex.net/~buff/rara-avis/archives/

If you've only been here for a little while, it's worth checking this
out and seeing what you missed.  It will also act as a good reference
in the future.  I'll put up February when it's over - I can't be
bothered to try getting the as-it-comes-in addition thing going.

Now I'm off to get a search engine working, so if you look in a few
hours it'll probably be all finished.

Cheers,

Bill
--