[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Hammett Bibliography

On Thu, 23 Jan 1997 12:02:14 +0900, jkimura@nsknet.or.jp (Jiro Kimura)
wrote:

> At 05:04 PM 01.21.97 -0500, E J M Duggan wrote:
> >
> >Dashiell Hammett's The Continental Op: A Bibliography.
> >
> >"Death and Company"  The Black Mask (Feb 1930).
> >
> Eddie Duggan has mistype the date as indicated above.
> "Death and Company" was printed in the November 1930 issue of Black Mask
> (without "The" in that year).

Thanks for pointing out the error in that entry.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused by my carelessness.

ED

Does anyone know of a toyshop that can send/sell me a large Buzz Lightyear
or a Woody?
(All the UK shops are out of stock until March!)  If you can let me have
any details (shop name,
phone number), please communicate through private email.
Thanks.