[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: re:rara-avis, intro

Hi, I'm another lurker coming from the shadows -  currently interested in
pursuing the connection between HB and cyberpunk; the way that CP has
evolved/morphed/transmogrified from the HB genre, perhaps just HB with
microsoft but some of the foremost current promulgators - William Gibson has
been cited as being influenced by Chandler and Jeff Noon says he has read
everything by Jamie Lee Burke makes this thread possibly plausible. If
anyone has any thoughts/refs etc I'd be glad to confer/discuss.... over
Jim Sinclair,T.O.P.N.Z.,Pvte Bag 31914, Lower Hutt, New Zealand.
 Ph+64 4 5705506, Fax+64 4 560 5727,Internet:sinjim@topnz.ac.nz

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]