[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Hiya

New member update!

My name is Tim Sherrick and I work for a highly profitable 'social
expression' biz in the midwest. If that kinda thing doesn't sour your vision
on humanity, ect. nothing will.

So I like 'Hardboiled' (Broadly spoken here) fiction. My favorites include
Benjamin Appel, WR Burnett, Geoffrey Homes, & WP McGivern. I'd be grateful
for any info outside of the standard reference works you have on these
guys...Thanks to Kathy Harper for her outstanding web page on Burnett. Also
interested if anyone can/cannot recommend the Gryphon publication
'Hardboiled'.

A Quixote moment: Looking for author index to 'Argosy'.

Specious Details: Will graduate with History (Brit) soon, I hope. Favorite
living authors: GV Higgins, MA Collins, G Pelecanos...also like Hong Kong
Flicks, punk rock (20 years after the summer of punk & radio still bites!), &
archaeology.

You can Email me at NNNNbody@aol.com.

Tim

-