[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled Ronin

I still don't have a definitive answer to my very simple (heh heh) question
folks:

Does the definition of HB require a single central character/narrator?

(OK, Leonard was probably not a great example - I agree that he's really
working in a different genre (sort of Pulp Fiction/Robert Altman entwined
storylines and compex plotting, and a little softer in some ways that HB).
Others have cited better ones.)

But how about it?

David