[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Introduction (and Hammett comic strip)

It is weird but nice to meet a mystery expert who's in the same
building through the Internet....I am on the faculty in the mathematics
department ad ODU; this is my second semester here, after several
years teaching at USC in Los Angeles. I am delighted to hear of your critical
work and publishing firm, and hope we can chat one of these days. I, too
am a great fan of the mystery short story!

My office is BAL 541, and my phone is 3-3899.

Best regards,

Mario Taboada
taboada@math.odu.edu

-