[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS- Chandler bibl

        Reply to:   RE>RARA-AVIS: Chandler bibliography

A comment on the very thorough Chandler bibliography: This may not qualify and
I can't give any additional specifics, but Stacey Keach's Mike Hammer TV
series from a several years ago included an episode that was clearly adapted
from "Farewell, My Lovely" but which never mentioned that fact in the credits.
 It might be worth checking out.

By way of introducing myself to the group, I've written a couple hard-boiled
novels, one of which, "Only the Young Die Good,"  was "published" as a
radio-drama-style audio tape by a Chicago-area company.

I discovered hard-boiled fiction as a respectable branch of literature via a
Philip Durham English Lit class at UCLA.  I've been reading them ever since
and still hope to have one of my own published someday as an actual book.

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's posts, learning a lot more about the
genre, and discovering new writers to read.

Dave Baurac

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]