[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Introduction

I've been utilizing the paradigm of the 'private investigator' or
'detective' in my creative visual work. An early favorite was Genet's 'The
Erasers,' where the detective causes a previously-fictional crime to occur
by investigating-it. My interest lies along the fringes of the genre;
where the definitions mutate. I've recently been impressed by Jonathan
Lethem's work: 'Gun, with Occasional Music' (a detective-novel turned
sci-fi) and 'Amnesia Moon.' I'd be grateful to hear recommendations of any
similar authors/titles.

--

{ brad brace }  <<<< bbrace@netcom.com >>>>  ~finger for pgp

The 12hr-ISBN-JPEG Project      ftp.netcom.com/pub/bb/bbrace
  continuous hypermodern       ftp.teleport.com/users/bbrace
        photo-art          ftp.pacifier.com/pub/users/bbrace
--
Usenet-news: alt.binaries.pictures.12hr/ a.b.p.fine-art.misc

-