[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Chandler bibliography

How can "The Bronze Door"'s publisher be "Unknown?"

*Finger Man* (1950) (Avon 219), a paperback collection w/o exact
cloth-bound precedent, contains "Finger Man," "The Bronze Door," "The
Smart-Aleck Kill," and "The Simple Art of Murder." Now, the credits are
not very specific for "The Bronze Door," but the book does at least give
Street & Smith Publications as publisher, and that seems better than
"Unknown." This is a minor point, I realize.

I wonder if it's possible in a biblio of Chandler to account for paperback
history as well as cloth-bound.  Michael

Michael D. Sharp                       "I'm a white male, age 18-49.
msharp@umich.edu                       EVERYONE listens to me, no mat-
Department of English                  ter how dumb my suggestions are."
University of Michigan                                  --Homer J. Simpson

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

Follow-Ups: References:

[Archives] | [RARA-AVIS]