[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

Hello to all,

I'm new to this list, but find it so far an interesting mix of questions and
answers.

I'm at work on a dissertation tracing the way the gangster figure is
imagined in ethnic terms in the '20s and '30s.  Someone I've done some work
with is Donald Henderson Clarke, someone I'd describe as a proto-hard-boiled
writer.  I have some good things on him already, but I'd be interested in
any stray thoughts or random observations you might have.

I look forward to hearing your reactions and to following your debates.

Joe Kraus
Northwestern University

-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca