[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RARA-AVIS: Are we up and running yet?

Hi,

    In hopes that this list is active, I'll introduce myself. My name
is Bill Murray, and Hard Boiled fiction is my favorite form of lit.
I've a website dedicated to the subject, please drop by if you have
the time:)

So, any Paul Cain fans out there? For a guy of such limited output,
he has an amazing body of work. One novel, and one collection of
seven short stories is all that's available from this extremely hard
boiled writer. Has any one read his work, for those who haven't
"Fast One" and "Seven Slayers" are available in recent Black Lizard
editions. They really are must reads for fans of this genre.

What do you think, and who are your favorite authors?

--
Bill "Not the comedian" Murray
bmurray@voicenet.com

Guinness is good for you! It give you strength!
-